Friday 3 October 2014

List re-cap

  1. spend a day smiling at everyone I see
  2. learn to meditate
  3. run a spring marathon
  4. go dancing in a nightclub
  5. spend a night under canvas
  6. join the marathon maniac club
  7. skinny dip with friends
  8. get my engagement ring re-made
  9. try a burlesque workshop
  10. have a McGonnagal Supper
  11. Learn to play chess with Scott (my son)
  12. Knit a scarf
  13. Run a sub-4-hour marathon
  14. raise £4000 for Parkinsons UK
  15. have a full medical
  16. become a mistress of the chin-up
  17. get my teeth whitened  - read up on this one and decided against it
  18. go on a bus tour with my Mum
  19. dance a duet with my best friend Hannah
  20. go to a fitness professionals convention
  21. try poledance
  22. hoop a 5K
  23. paint a fairy door
  24. host a fundraising hafla (or three)
  25. finally visit the Scottish Parliament
  26. one month fitness challenge - get more sleep - on my second attempt at this during October
  27. write My Running Story
  28. integrate yoga into my life
  29. have a beautiful mirrored studio to work in
  30. be able to do handstands, or walk on my hands
  31. learn 10 things about myself
  32. run 40 miles in my birthday week
  33. duet at karaoke with my lovely husband
  34. have tea in Edinburgh City Chambers
  35. get on All Request Friday on Radio 2
  36. meet 40 new people 
  37. make a difference in Malawi
  38. fitness challenge - 40 full push-ups continuous
  39. not let my roots get out of control 
  40. get a daily make-up regime

No comments:

Post a Comment